Southern Fried Chicken
Southern Fried Chicken Ingredients
* 1 (3 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* salt to taste
* ground black pepper to taste
* 1 teaspoon paprika
* 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
Southern Fried Chicken Recipe Instructions
1. Season chicken pieces with salt, pepper, and paprika. Roll in flour.
2. Add 1/2 to 3/4 inch oil to a large, heavy skillet. Heat to approximately 365 degrees F (185 degrees C). Place chicken pieces in hot oil. Cover, and fry until golden, turning once, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain on paper towels..and the Southern Fried Chicken recipe is ready to serve..enjoy the fried chicken while hot !
Labels: southern fried chicken recipe